This fall, there are two ways for students to get involved with TGIF!
1. Apply to be the Student-at-Large Rep on the 2012-2013 TGIF Committee
2. Apply for a TGIF Mini-Grant between $500-2,000!
- Attend monthly committee meetings
- Select which projects receive funding during grant review
- Vote on issues which require committee approval, such as project adjustments
- Provide feedback to and help support all grantees
The fall mini-grant application is for small, one-time projects that must be completed within the same academic year in which they receive funding. There is only one application form and you may submit it by one of two possible deadlines, October 1, 2012 by 5pm OR November 19, 2012 by 5pm. Vist the Apply & Forms page for more details.
Mini-Grant Application due (1st Opportunity): Monday, October 1, 2012 by 5pm
Mini-Grant Application due (2nd Opportunity): Monday, November 19, 2012 by 5pm
Mini-Grant Project Approval Form
Mini-Grant Application Submission Form